Cassie's Collection

Eponineslove

May 14, 2006
Hey everyone! I finally decided to post pictures of my purses. I have 72 purses and several pictures of my collection, so I'll try to fit as many pictures into one post as possible.

I've been collecting purses for a few years and have kind of gone through "phases" of what purses I liked. Some of my purses my seem a little "childish", but that's 'cause I've had those for a long time. Anyway, without further ado, here's my purses:

37a9d01e.jpg

A few of my "purses". The large gold one is a keychain that I also use as a coin purse. The small pink one is a pin given to me for my birthday, and the other two are bracelets.

1757a3c2.jpg

Some of my totes.

dce04237.jpg

More totes.

1847b33b.jpg

The last of my totes, promise.

c8269b2c.jpg

The pink purse on the right and the Sound of Music purse on the left I got at a craft fair. I got the Breakfast at Tiffany's purse while I was in New York and the shell coin purse and the woven purse were given to me by my aunt. I can't remember where she got them, but I know she got them from an island.

I'll post more pictures later. Thanks for looking!

Here's some more pictures:

4ecee308.jpg

My more formal purses for special occassions.

0e72e191.jpg

Some of the purses that I use quite often. The small canvas one in the back says "bookworm" on it and has an embriodery of a girl reading.

DCP_0201.jpg

Some more purses. I bring out the Christmas tree purse every year for Christmas.

DCP_0202.jpg

My hobo/slouch bags. I especially love the one on the far left, it's so colorful!

DCP_0203.jpg

More purses. I haven't used someof these in awhile... kind of forgot about them. Lol.

DCP_0204.jpg

All of these purses were given to me by my aunt. My favorite is the large red one on the right.

Thanks for looking!

The last of my purses:

520e2bcd.jpg

Some of my first purses. The denim one in the front was my very first purse, given to me by my grandparents. In the tub are my wallets.

DCP_0205.jpg

More purses. On the left, behind the pink purse, is a black purse with purses on it. I have a matching travel cosmetic case and duffle-type bag for a carry-on.

DCP_0207.jpg

More everyday purses.

DCP_0208.jpg

The three purses in the center back (the one with the hiker, the canvas bag covered in pink and orange, and the black one with the wooden handles) I made when I went through my crafty phase.

DCP_0220.jpg

My two vintage purses. I know the basket one is from the sixties, but I'm not sure about the gold triangle purse. I think it's from the fifties, but that's just a guess.

Thanks for looking and all of your comments!