Casio gold digital watch, pictures? which one?

Kissmark

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
Hi does anyone have wrist shots of either of these two watches? I want to get one but not sure which. I like the one with all gold face, but it is labeled as men's watch so I'm not sure if it would be too big. The other one is labeled as women's watch. It is smaller, but I don't like the black part. Which one do you guys like more? Thanks

Attachments

• 41Dv2qM4JGL__SS500_.jpg
    41Dv2qM4JGL__SS500_.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 740
  • img10272878310.jpg
    img10272878310.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Guess it's not a style that most people like, but still I think it would be a cheap and fun and functional watch. Would appreciate if more ladies could chime in and let me know which one they like, as I am aching to make a purchase today!

get it!!!! men for some reason love it! they always comment on my silver one! it's a cheap, retro watch you can't go wrong! I think I like the gold faced one most!!

Thanks Sophie-Rose!
Is it quite big? My wrist is pretty small. I do want the oversized look but not if it would ridiculously big on me.
I don't suppose you have a picture of you wearing it?

I just got the watch and here is a wrist shot in case anyone is interested. I'm glad I got the bigger one coz the smaller one would've been too small for me, it is a very dainty watch. My room is kind of dark and the picture doesnt capture all of its funky-ness....it's a really cool watch irl

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,300