Cashmere Grey now Motty Grey ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went into Selfridges yesterday to look at the grey Chloe Marcie as i had only seen it on line. When i asked the SA what colour it was she said Motty Grey. Now, i know it wasnt Motty Grey as i have one, then she said its was originally Cashmere Grey and its been re named Motty Grey.
    I would be pretty dissapointed if i had ordered this on line and recieved what i knew to be Cahmere when in fact i wanted Motty.

I just dont get the reasoning behind it

2. i owned a cashmere grey paraty and it was a true grey. the motty grey looks like a taupe-grey to me. i don't think they're the same color at all. doesn't make sense that it's been renamed! maybe SA is confused??

3. Nope, she seemed to know what she was talking about as i questioned it more than once out of confusion. Even tried to convince me the Drew that was so obviously Motty Grey was the same as re named Marcie ( obviously Cashmere Grey) but it was the different leathers that made it look different.
    Thats when i walk away......when they think you are stupid

4. I just purchased the marcie medium satchel in cashmere grey yesterday. I didn't even know about any other grey color.So I don't think they renamed it, might just be a new color.