Cash in my bag

myken

Aug 4, 2014
Hello.:smile:

Recently on youtube I discovered a few authentification videos from "Cash in my bag", and afterwards I decided to visit their website, where they sell pre-loved luxury.

They claim they only sell 100% authentic designer goods, and to me they look good, but I'm quite new to designer handbags etc, so I could be wrong.

Does anyone have any experience with Cash in my bag? Are they selling authentics? I think their prices are very fair, so I hope they do.

Thanks for helping! :smile:

Link to the web site: http://cashinmybag.com/

I don't see any red flags from the bags I looked at but definitely get any bag you're considering authenticated either here or by an authentication service.

Hello.:smile:

Recently on youtube I discovered a few authentification videos from "Cash in my bag", and afterwards I decided to visit their website, where they sell pre-loved luxury.

They claim they only sell 100% authentic designer goods, and to me they look good, but I'm quite new to designer handbags etc, so I could be wrong.

Does anyone have any experience with Cash in my bag? Are they selling authentics? I think their prices are very fair, so I hope they do.

Thanks for helping! :smile:

Link to the web site: http://cashinmybag.com/
I know that this thread is old, but I do have some experience with cash in my bag that I wanted to share.

All of the pieces I have received have been authentic. The first two small leather goods that I ordered were as described and fairly priced. Then I ordered two larger pieces. Both of them had prices that were a little on the low side. They were described as used, but they had both really been abused by prior owners. One piece had an undisclosed broken zipper and the other had obvious water damage -- like the item had been submerged or sat in water or something. In both cases, CiMB took the items back for refund, but I was responsible for return shipping. When I asked for return authorization and described the undisclosed damage, customer service said, "Oh, ok, it doesn't really matter why you are returning them. You don't need a reason; just send them back." I see that the items were just immediately re-listed on the site with the same descriptions as they had before -- damage still undisclosed. So, I can't recommend CiMB.

I don't think they are dishonest; I just think there are so many other places that you can purchase pre-loved and have a fantastic customer experience that there is no reason to waste your time or money at Cash In My Bag.

Last edited:
I wanted to revive this thread and share my bad experience. I recently sent them a bag, like new. They sent me a label and I sent it off. They receive it and say that the bag isn't as described and send me pics of the "damage". I don't see what they see but either way I ask them what my new quote will be and they gave me half price of their original quote! And I say "that's fine I understand if you choose not to purchase it for the price you originally agreed to, but I don't agree with that price, especially since yoogis closet offered me more". She then had the nerve to argue with me about it, and said "they aren't going to offer you more, have you ever sold something to them". And I said "yes I've never had this issue with them I'm sure they will take it no problem, please ship it back to me". She then continues to argue with me more and talk to me as if I don't know what I'm talking about!! I just said "this isn't worth arguing with you about, please just send it back".

Beware! Working with this site was a waste of time, energy, and money!!
They get you in with a high quote but then slash it in half upon receiving the item hoping you will agree to it. I have sold to fashionphile, yoogis closet, and bag borrow and steal and have never had any problems with the condition of my bags!

Reactions: archengsculp
PLEASE DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. they are unprofessional and disrespectful!
If I could give "cash in my bag" zero stars I would. I sent photos of a chanel bag for a buyout price. I agreed to the buyout and when Michael Zakroff received it, he disagreed with my opinion of the condition of the bag, and changed the buyout price. I declined his new offer and asked him to return it. They put my Chanel tote that was 14.5" long and 5.5" wide in a plastic mailing envelope and sealed it, then stuffed it in a 12" x 12" box with USPS priority envelopes stuffed around it inside the box! No tissue, no bubble wrap, tyvec envelops crumbled up in a ball around st $1500. Bag. In order the to make it fit in a 12X12" box, they bent the bottom 4 corners we up. When I received it, the rigid bottom of the bag was turned up about 2" on all 4 sides from being forced into the box. I called, and sent photos of the bag, box etc. and no one, including Michael, seemed to think that ruining the bag by bending the rigid bottom was a problem, and I paid them $20.00 to have my bag shipped back in that condition! I had the bag sold in the meantime, and now I can't get my asking price because of the damage done by Michael zakroff and his staff. He caused damage to the bag and in doing so, devalued the bag. PLEASE, DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE INCOMPETENT IDIOTS!

I sold several items to Cash In My Bag in early spring. I sold them 2 pairs of brand new Louboutins and 1 pair of brand new Dior ankle boots, and 1 gently used large Fendi Peekaboo bag. I went to their location since I am located close to Philadelphia. Michael handled my transaction and it was a wonderful and transparent experience. I am always amazed by the issues others have had with mailing items in. Honestly, I don't think I could ever mail items in and expect anything but problems. Just my opinion.

I have sold a few items to CIMB, but never again. It is their practice to offer higher prices on quote and then, after receiving the item, come up with some BS excuse as to why the bag isn’t in the condition they thought when originally quoted - and offer final quotes that are much less. They are banking on people not wanting to hassle with having their items returned and just accepting the lowball quotes. The last straw for me was when I had a BRAND NEW bag quoted (still with original stuffing, protective plastic, tags attached), sent it in, and they hit me back with a lower final quote!! They are shady. Don’t waste your time.

I do not recommed this place to anyone. They always offer high prices (always more than anyone else) and when they receive it, they lower their offer at least by 30%. I believe this is their policy but it makes people unhappy for sure..I do not trust this place. Go with fashionphile. I have never had any problems like that with them. They Always pay what they offer.

I had another experience with this company that I did not post, but since it relates to what has been recently posted, I will share it. About a year ago, I sent pictures of a pristine bag to CIMB as well as other resellers, and CIMB offered me the most for it, so I went with them. They received the bag and sent me a check, and the check was just $200 less than their quote - no explanation for why. I contacted them to ask, but there was no response.

A couple of week later, they listed the bag on their site for more than DOUBLE what they quoted me for it (the quote before they randomly deducted $200). I have not done business with them since - I believe it is a completely unethically, shady company.