Casey's gift THANK YOU!!

yeah it is huh? lol. I think I should sell my bambino though...gosh idk what I wanna do. I know I'm not really gonna use it cuz it's too small! UGH, I should have gotten the bambinone.

hahha perhaps. no no, nevermind i shall love my bambino..he must be loved!!! i feel bad leaving bags (people, anything!) behind...lol. Nevermind, I :heart: him! lol. >_< shuttin up now.

jessaka! that pix of u hawaiian tpf girls is adorable!! so which members are those in the pix? i love it everyone has a diff print! wheres the inferno, original, pirata, spiaggia n whatever else is missing love?! lol

HAHAHAH, there would have been more had we carried all of our bags lmfao. People already thought we were weird so i guess it's good that we didnt bring all our bags haha.

butterpecan1, tokidoki lover, maya_exquisite, miss:dana, jessakamitz :heart:33333333

lmao i know right..they'd probably think u guys were selling the bags or something...ultimate advertising! look at how blaringly bright all the bags are! how fun! n ur awesome gioco ^^

HAHAHAHAA, the waitress @ the restaurant we were in asked us if we were having a purse party & a waiter said we were havin a photoshoot lmfao. It was kinda craziness. LOL. One toki bag in one area is :tup: but 5 in the same place? :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:: & yesss you always build up my gioco's ego :yahoo:

Haha, I'm a Dana and I've ordered from both Pulse & JapanLA multiple times.

LOL so you're another one! :nuts: Nice to meet you! :biggrin:

jessaka! that pix of u hawaiian tpf girls is adorable!! so which members are those in the pix? i love it everyone has a diff print! wheres the inferno, original, pirata, spiaggia n whatever else is missing love?! lol

All the other prints were in our bags! Like denaros, portas, caramellas, etc. I should say they were mostly in Dez's bag!! :lol: Oh Dez, you're so awesome!! (Thanks again for driving!!!!)