Casey's gift THANK YOU!!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
So I got an email just now from Casey (our awesome Tokidoki print placement picker) telling me thank you along w/everyone else for the edible arrangement!

That's so cool.......she said she likes it so yay!

Thanks Lattegrl for arranging this!! :yahoo:

here's the email that she sent me ^^

and also huge thanks to lattegrl for arranging all of this too!
---------
Dear Stephanie,

Thank you sooooo much for the awesome edible arrangement! I was totally suprised. I have never seen one before and they taste faboulous, and look great too! Everyone here loved them, they made the whole store smell so fruity and good.

I want to thank everyone and found most people's e-mail addresses but there were two or three I couldn't find. I don't know who organized all of this, but will you make sure everyone knows how much I appreciate it. You all are the most enjoyable customers to work with. I will continue to do my best to get each of you the perfect toki you want.

If there is anything special you need in the future, please don't hesitate to ask. When the search for the perfect toki for a customer gets frustrating, I will remember how appreciative you all are! Please have a great weekend, you all made the start to my weekend awesome!

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Casey Loskill

Pulse Manager
-----------------

I got an email too! I :love: Casey!! She's the best!!

Thank you Lattegrl for arranging this and collecting all the money!! :flowers: How did you do on your final??

aww yay! I got an email from her too!! I'm so glad they liked it. Casey and everyone else at Pulse really are the best!

Thanks again LatteGrl !! :tup: you are so awesome for having put this together!

Yeah, I was surprised to see she emailed us -- those who have emailed her before. She even wrote ones for each of us cuz mine was diff from Stephiee's lol.

I know they were all different b/c mine was different too!! :graucho: She's so sweet! This was a great idea!! :idea: I thought about buying her something but I knew I didn't have the $$$ to buy her something good myself. So it was genius for us all to chip in some $$ and come up w/a good amount!! :graucho:

I didnt get one :confused1: But thats okay! Casey told me before that there were many other "Dana"s that order from there.. or was that JapanLA? hahaha oh well. I'm really glad she liked it! All the Pulse staffs really deserve it!