Case for the new iPhone / iPod?

I was so mad when I got my Iphone when I realized it would not fit into my monogramouflage case, or course this was after I had pushed the phone into the case not paying attention causing it to be stuck for a while. So I came up with two choices which was to sell the case on eBay or try and stretch. I of course decided to stretch and.... IT FIT! I can also fit my other cell phone and one of my digital cameras in it now.

PICT1152-1.jpg

My SA asked me before I purchased mine if I had a first or second generations iphone beause teh ydon't recomend to stretch the case. And that there will come a new iphone case but no time line when it will be released yet.

Is this new? Reminds me a little of the Milla Pochette!!
I dunno I feel like its been there for at least 1 month... but it says on their website that it could fit 3g..
I think this is better than iphone case because this have flap.. and also have chain to put it onto your bag
too bad it doesnt come with different leather

i also read the phone case mm from an ebayer who bought it.. she said that it says it fits 3g but its hard to take it out... cigarette case might work...

Last edited: