Casali Mirror soles

Chomel

Jul 21, 2012
IMG_5158.jpg Hi, I usually get red topy or vibram soles done on my shoes. I just noticed a cobbler in my area offers Casali mirror soles. They look incredible. Apparently they are non slip. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Reactions: nikksterxx
I've had a couple of pairs done with the mirror sole, and so far I really like them. Other TPFers have noted some issues over here though:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...enance-guide-faq.375416/page-65#post-32530234
Mine haven't smudges or peeled, but I haven't worn them very much since getting them done. I also didn't pay any more than I did for Vibram (Houston Shoe Hospital). I'll keep updating as they get more wear, but they're comfy and look great.

I've had a couple of pairs done with the mirror sole, and so far I really like them. Other TPFers have noted some issues over here though:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...enance-guide-faq.375416/page-65#post-32530234
Mine haven't smudges or peeled, but I haven't worn them very much since getting them done. I also didn't pay any more than I did for Vibram (Houston Shoe Hospital). I'll keep updating as they get more wear, but they're comfy and look great.

Do you mind giving an update on these? How much did it cost? And which location did you go to, I know they have several?

TIA!

Still going strong! These are my Zermadame booties that I got resoled back in 2018. I wear these a lot and they’re help up well, and while obviously not quite as shiny as they once were I think they still look great! 3A7077DF-DE57-4B4C-B345-29AF1B227861.jpeg5A47B08B-7497-44C2-B811-141C1EB735F5.jpeg

Do you mind giving an update on these? How much did it cost? And which location did you go to, I know they have several?

TIA!
I take mine to the location at Dairy Ashford & Memorial, but I believe each storefront sends repairs to a central location, so it shouldn't make much difference which location you choose. The work will be done by the same folks.