cartoon Kelly?

1. I am wondering about the name of this orange Kelly I was a few year ago that has arms and legs and maybe a face?....

If anyone knows about it or has one please show me!!!!
    (When I first saw it ... I thought it's silly but with time, I am starting to think its really cute and would like to even find out if its AT ALL POSSIBLE to acquire one through resellers)

Thanks ladies!!! :heart:

2. y -- i don't know what it's called, but i'm sure there's a pic of it in the catalog thread orchids posted in the reference section. maybe there's some more info too.

3. DQ! I found it!! thankyou!

its called Quelle Idole - Ohhh I think its adorable! Has anyone notice them selling on eBay at all recently?

4. any pictures of it? i'd like to see!!

5. i remember seeing that somewhere on tPF before...

It's so cute!! :biggrin:

6. Too funny!

7. thanks, dressage queen and fesdu!

8. Look what I found on New York Architecture Images- Hermès

"But the store's piece-de-resistance is called 'Quelle Idol,' a miniature 'Kelly' bag magically transformed into a tiny doll complete with leather feet and legs, and metal eyes. At $1095, the doll will be available in orange, black, or burgundy. (It is currently out of stock, and Hermes is awaiting a shipment in time for the Christmas season.)"

I'm not sure when the article was written though!!

9. Am I reading it wrong..but it says $1025????
    Omg... wow... hmm (and their suppose to be getting more?!) no way...right?

10. And the best thing is...I have seen - with my very own eyes - a little girl about 3 or 4 years old in the H store, DRAGGING one around all over the FLOOR :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: while her mummy was browsing the store.

i couldn't help but whisper to my SA "what in the world?!" :wtf: and the SA told me the rich ladies of leisure in the locale all bought these little bags for their daughters to play with. Never was I so glad I don't belong to that "club" and that I have no children. I would have smacked my little kid silly if she EVER dare ask me for a H bag to "play with". :lecture:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice