Cartier XL juste un Clou Bangle

Stylish P

Material Girl
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone has seen this Cartier XL diamond bangle or tried it on.
I was wondering how the fit is, how small are the diamonds and if the diamonds are all of same size etc etc.
Planning on getting one, but my Cartier boutique doesn't have one and it has to be a special order, which I don't want to do until I have some insight about the Bangle.
Any information appreciated.
TIA

IMG_1488304828.939735.jpg

I tried it on as I like bling. It is very big and heavy. Just tried it on out of curiousity as I absolutely hate the JUC. Got a pave with diamonds wg love instead.

Thanks for the reply!

Any idea of the price tag .. [emoji1]
I have the pave with diamonds white gold love as well, love it and just like you love the bling as well, that's why was wondering how both the bracelets will look stacked ..

Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone has seen this Cartier XL diamond bangle or tried it on.
I was wondering how the fit is, how small are the diamonds and if the diamonds are all of same size etc etc.
Planning on getting one, but my Cartier boutique doesn't have one and it has to be a special order, which I don't want to do until I have some insight about the Bangle.
Any information appreciated.
TIA

View attachment 3619425
It's so heavy!! I wound up just getting 2 of the smaller pave bangles.. did you wind up getting it?