Cartier Wedding band help!

Tiare

zOMG sales!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hello ladies,

I'm thinking of Cartier for my wedding ring. I really like the Panthere line. however, there are SO many gorgeous ones, it's hard to choose. I am planning to stop by Cartier this week to see a few in person, but, I would LOVE if you all could post pictures of your beautiful rings!

Thank you!!! :smile:

Hello ladies,

I'm thinking of Cartier for my wedding ring. I really like the Panthere line. however, there are SO many gorgeous ones, it's hard to choose. I am planning to stop by Cartier this week to see a few in person, but, I would LOVE if you all could post pictures of your beautiful rings!

Thank you!!! :smile:

Now I don’t have any picture to share with you. But I have a cartier ring. It is very beautiful. I got it from my friend during my wedding. So I think you can choose it as your wedding ring. Its quality is very high, It is timeless.

I have the Love wedding ring and the small Trinity ring. Both of them are really good to stack with other rings. I wear the Love ring with my diamond wedding band and ering.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 1,159
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,643
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389216075.226317.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389216075.226317.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,102
Thanks for the pictures, ladies! Keep 'em coming :graucho:

I think I've chosen the Maillon Panthere with the full band of stones - (or without if the fiancé complains too much :P) It's unique and gorgeous. I was worried that since it is so difference from my engagement ring that it would look odd. However, seeing so many varied, non-matchy rings (and mixed metals) has made me realize that the overall look is cool and sophisticated.

But, seriously… keep the pictures coming!!!

Hi!! I am aware this is an old thread but wondering how it went? I too am choosing between the maillon panthere double pave (left) and the 1895 channel set half eternity. Both have different looks and I can't decide! Help! The sizes of the rings in the photos don't fit. Panthere is 2 sizes too small and the 1895 is 1 size too small.

Does the panthere get old for you?

Attachments

• pt2021_02_28_20_19_01.jpg
    pt2021_02_28_20_19_01.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 211
Reactions: cartierloverjs
Hi!! I am aware this is an old thread but wondering how it went? I too am choosing between the maillon panthere double pave (left) and the 1895 channel set half eternity. Both have different looks and I can't decide! Help! The sizes of the rings in the photos don't fit. Panthere is 2 sizes too small and the 1895 is 1 size too small.

Does the panthere get old for you?

I have the PG Destinée Wedding Band, which I love, but if I had to choose for the next runner up, I would go with the Maillon Panthère as I think the setting is nicer and more unique than the 1895 half eternity band.

However, if that is your engagement ring in the pic, I think the 1895 looks better with it as it is more classic with a cleaner, simpler design to go with your ring.

Last edited:
I have the PG Destinée Wedding Band, which I love, but if I had to choose for the next runner up, I would go with the Maillon Panthère as I think the setting is nicer and more unique than the 1895 half eternity band.

However, if that is your engagement ring in the pic, I think the 1895 looks better with it as it is more classic with a cleaner, simpler design to go with your ring.
Thank you! Yes that is my engagement ring.

I like the edgy feel of the Maillon Panthère, and also at times I would only wear my wedding band without my engagement ring due to my job. I just find that the 1895 feels a little underwhelming on my large hands compared to the MP, but yet I agree it goes better with my engagement ring! Aghhhhh. Decisions.

Attachments

• pt2021_02_27_17_43_49.jpg
    pt2021_02_27_17_43_49.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 186
Reactions: cartierloverjs
Thank you! Yes that is my engagement ring.

I like the edgy feel of the Maillon Panthère, and also at times I would only wear my wedding band without my engagement ring due to my job. I just find that the 1895 feels a little underwhelming on my large hands compared to the MP, but yet I agree it goes better with my engagement ring! Aghhhhh. Decisions.

I do the same. I only like wearing my wedding band - to me, it's more modern and youthful (LOL)

I agree that the Maillon is a lot more appealing and bolder; therefore, if you plan to do the same, you should probably go with the Maillon - it's more of a statement! :heart:

Last edited:
Thank you!! This helps me so much :smile:

One last thing to consider and to add to the confusion :lol:, but is your engagement ring white gold or platinum? As you can see, the 1895 is platinum and therefore, whiter than the Maillon, which is white gold. Being that it is whiter, the ring overall looks brighter to me. This may or may not make a difference to you when placed next to your engagement ring.

If this is not a factor at all for you, and it's just all in the design, stick with the Maillon!

Oh, i had not considered that! Thank you! My engagement ring is white gold. No wonder the 1895 just felt that much more brilliant to me compared to the MP! And it is very shiny! Do you think the 1895 would make a stark difference next to my e ring in future, or it will lose its sheen after a while.