Cartier Wedding band help!

Tiare

zOMG sales!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
You can take the girl out of NYC...
Hello ladies,

I'm thinking of Cartier for my wedding ring. I really like the Panthere line. however, there are SO many gorgeous ones, it's hard to choose. I am planning to stop by Cartier this week to see a few in person, but, I would LOVE if you all could post pictures of your beautiful rings!

Thank you!!! :smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!
Mar 14, 2014
Hello ladies,

I'm thinking of Cartier for my wedding ring. I really like the Panthere line. however, there are SO many gorgeous ones, it's hard to choose. I am planning to stop by Cartier this week to see a few in person, but, I would LOVE if you all could post pictures of your beautiful rings!

Thank you!!! :smile:
Now I don’t have any picture to share with you. But I have a cartier ring. It is very beautiful. I got it from my friend during my wedding. So I think you can choose it as your wedding ring. Its quality is very high, It is timeless.

smalls

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Dallas, TX
I have the Love wedding ring and the small Trinity ring. Both of them are really good to stack with other rings. I wear the Love ring with my diamond wedding band and ering.
I love all of these looks! Seeing this makes me want a trinity ring now.

Tiare

zOMG sales!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
You can take the girl out of NYC...
Thanks for the pictures, ladies! Keep 'em coming :graucho:

I think I've chosen the Maillon Panthere with the full band of stones - (or without if the fiancé complains too much :P) It's unique and gorgeous. I was worried that since it is so difference from my engagement ring that it would look odd. However, seeing so many varied, non-matchy rings (and mixed metals) has made me realize that the overall look is cool and sophisticated.

But, seriously… keep the pictures coming!!!