cartier watch vs balenciaga city??

which one??

• cartier watch

• balenciaga purse

Results are only viewable after voting.

monstar

O.G.
Dec 25, 2007
i wasn't really sure where to put this so the mods can move this wherever they see fit...

anyway, i was all set on buying the black balenciaga city in ggh and then i ventured into the jewelry forum and saw all of the watches and now i want a cartier tank solo! i could potentially get both, but right now i have to decide on one...pros and cons for the watch is that i'd be able to wear it more often than the bag, but i don't really NEED a watch since i have my cell phone with me all the time...bag pros and cons are that i don't really carry a purse around except on the weekends since i work in a research lab and i'll be in med school next year...i want both :[

help me decide please!

definitely the watch! you can always purchase a bag later and u'll definitely get more use out of the watch. I just bought a cartier watch and love it. Its something you can wear everyday and smile when you look at it :smile:

I had a dilemma like this a few months ago but it was between an Rolex and an Hermes Lindy. I chose the Rolex and I don't regret the decision at all. A Cartier watch is a piece of jewelry and if you decide to sell it in 10 years from now to get a better watch you'll get a lot more $$ for it than a vintage bag will be worth