Cartier watch store in New York

PuppyB

Apr 5, 2007
Just wondering where I can buy Authentic with warranty Cariter watch, with the most discount I can get in New York?

I did a bit research, and it looks like Jomashop not too bad, any other suggestion? Thanks.

I don't know about discounts, but I believe Saks at 48th and 5th ave. sells Cartier watches, and I know Wempe at 53d and 5th avenue does sell them and does offer some discount. Tourneau (57th and Madison I believe) also sells Cartier watches. They are all authorized retailers who would sell watches with warranties.

as far as i'm aware jomashop is not an authorized dealer. i think they call it a grey market dealer? they have authentic watches at discounted prices, but since they are not authorized, it voids the cartier warranty. do a search, this topic has been brought up b4...

as far as i'm aware jomashop is not an authorized dealer. i think they call it a grey market dealer? they have authentic watches at discounted prices, but since they are not authorized, it voids the cartier warranty. do a search, this topic has been brought up b4...

Yes, they are grey market !

You could always try going into Cartier and asking for a discount, I know the SA I work with at Toronto Cartier is willing to give at least 10%.

This is my understanding as well. If the warranty is important to you, go to an authorized reseller. Try a few and ask if they can discount the price, it never hurts to ask. The other day I was at one of the authorized dealers and one of the first things the salesman told me was that he could come down on the prices, I don't know how much because I was not looking for a Cartier watch.

Thanks for all replies. That is why I am asking can anybody recommend the good authorized seller that willing to give the most discount? As I am not familar with New York, the detailed store name or even address will be appreciated. Thanks.

I think most AD will come down on price at this point. I was in Saks on 5th Avenue last February and looking at a Cartier LaDona watch and the SA told me (without me asking) that they'd be able to come down on the price. I am thinking it was 10%. So my thought is if Saks is discounting then they all are.

Thanks. But anyone recommend a few specifically with name or approx address? (as I said, I have not been to New York yet).

I think most AD will come down on price at this point. I was in Saks on 5th Avenue last February and looking at a Cartier LaDona watch and the SA told me (without me asking) that they'd be able to come down on the price. I am thinking it was 10%. So my thought is if Saks is discounting then they all are.

i think the standard "discount" is 15% at all authorized dealers. i have never heard of 20%, but who knows considering the economy. not really a discount considering what they pay for the watches, but it helps us nonetheless.

i know my SA at cartier offered 12% off right off the bat, and it honestly sounded like he could work with me, but would have to get it OK-ed by the manager. this was prior to me even mentioning neiman's, tourneau, etc.

In my experience Wempe at 55th & 5th and Tourneau near Penn Station both recently offered me a 12% discount on a Cartier Tank Francaise women's watch. I tried to get more, but that seemed to be the stopping point. Wempe offers the best service-free battery replacements for life, cleanings, link adjustments, extended warranty & just great client service. If you buy from a grey market dealer like jomashop it's going to be hard to get that kind of service & attention.