Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Yep I bought it originally on the bracelet, then ordered the buckle and strap afterwards. The part that took the longest to arrive was the buckle apparently (the straps were more readily available) - about a month.

Thanks for letting me know! Would you mind sharing how you switched it out? Did you use a tool or just your nail to remove the stainless bracelet part? Thanks!

My dream came true!! After years of pining after the small panthere in SS I received it as a very generous graduation gift :smile: Paired with my 2 diamond love necklace. I can’t stop staring at it—it doesn’t feel real!

I love the bracelet so much and how smooth and polished the links are, I know some prefer the brushed, less “shiny” look of the TF/TM (which I also considered) but i’m happy with my choice. Also really happy I went with the small instead of the mini, my wrists are quite thin so i was worried about the small size being overwhelming but it’s the perfect statement i think!

B1611892-97E3-4FAE-AF65-19EC846061EE.jpeg

My dream came true!! After years of pining after the small panthere in SS I received it as a very generous graduation gift :smile: Paired with my 2 diamond love necklace. I can’t stop staring at it—it doesn’t feel real!

I love the bracelet so much and how smooth and polished the links are, I know some prefer the brushed, less “shiny” look of the TF/TM (which I also considered) but i’m happy with my choice. Also really happy I went with the small instead of the mini, my wrists are quite thin so i was worried about the small size being overwhelming but it’s the perfect statement i think!

View attachment 5792440
So perfect on your wrist! Enjoy and happy graduation!

I am loving my new ballon bleu in rose gold/steel 33mm. I’m wondering if I should have gotten the diamond bezel? Regardless I think this is so pretty.

Will Cartier add a factory diamond bezel after the fact?
I think it's perfect the way it is. You have diamond markers, so I think the diamond bezel would be too much. It's stunning as-is and I just love it.