Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Here is my medium tank francaise with diamonds. It’s my very first watch! Just got it this past weekend.

Also, my SA really tightened my love when she put it back on after a polish. I can’t get it off now and neither can my husband. We don’t live in a state with a Cartier, otherwise I’d go back. Does anyone know how to get the bracelet off? I’ve been googling, but would appreciate any help!
IMG_5254.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is my medium tank francaise with diamonds. It’s my very first watch! Just got it this past weekend.

Also, my SA really tightened my love when she put it back on after a polish. I can’t get it off now and neither can my husband. We don’t live in a state with a Cartier, otherwise I’d go back. Does anyone know how to get the bracelet off? I’ve been googling, but would appreciate any help!
View attachment 5774416
Are you trying with the Cartier screwdriver? I use a larger handled screw driver just with a similar sized blade, much easier when it's stuck! Lovely watch by the way :smile:

Hello all, looking to purchase my first Cartier watch, Tank must small size.
I was wondering whether it would be more cost effective to purchase the Tank must with metal bracelet and then separately buying a leather strap to interchange, rather than purchasing the leather strap model then buying the metal bracelet afterwards.
It seems that the cost of the leather model and separate metal bracelet are much costlier than the metal bracelet model with leather strap.
Thank you for any input!
I bought the Tank Solo with the bracelet strap years ago, and then added a leather strap. Although I have the options, I just really preferred wearing it with the leather strap. If there's one that you're particularly drawn to, I'd say just get that one, wear the hell out of it, and then add the bracelet/leather strap if you really feel you need a change. You may even opt to expand the collection altogether and buy a different watch, instead of adding optionality to your original watch.

Reactions: mintchocs
I bought the Tank Solo with the bracelet strap years ago, and then added a leather strap. Although I have the options, I just really preferred wearing it with the leather strap. If there's one that you're particularly drawn to, I'd say just get that one, wear the hell out of it, and then add the bracelet/leather strap if you really feel you need a change. You may even opt to expand the collection altogether and buy a different watch, instead of adding optionality to your original watch.
Thank you for the input!

Hello, so I actually want to get the Solarbeat Tank must. But I also want the Tank must with a metal bracelet. Should I pay a bit extra to get the tank with metal bracelet, and then get a leather strap separately?

I was wondering whether it would be more cost effective to purchase the Tank must with metal bracelet and then separately buying a leather strap to interchange, rather than purchasing the leather strap model then buying the metal bracelet afterwards.
It seems that the cost of the leather model and separate metal bracelet are much costlier than the metal bracelet model with leather strap.
Thank you for any input!

Hello, so I actually want to get the Solarbeat Tank must. But I also want the Tank must with a metal bracelet. Should I pay a bit extra to get the tank with metal bracelet, and then get a leather strap separately?

It's more cost effective to purchase the watch on the bracelet and then buy the strap, IIRC. But the Tank Must Solarbeat is only sold with the vegan leather strap.

Reactions: mintchocs
Thank you for any input!
If you like the metal strap, go that way and then purchase the leather band. It’s less money that way.

What do you mean? It has the same quick release mechanism.
This is what I was told by online consultant, you cannot attach stainless steel strap to tank solarbeat. Probably you can switch between leather straps, I was surprised to hear that. Maybe someone on this thread has solar beat with stainless steel bracelet and can shed some light on this