Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Hi
Hi all! Looking for some advice. When I first purchased my Panthere I asked it for it slightly loose for comfort. However I soon realized it bumped too much against my other bracelets. I went to Cartier to get one link removed but now it feels a little too tight. I especially have a hard time removing it because I can't get a finger in to undo the clasp!
Any tips? Hoping there's an in between View attachment 5677100
Hi.
I have panthere small size.
My is on the loose fit and wear like bracelet and remove 2 link. I wear it alone so my watch it not hitting thing.
In my opinion your look quite tight.
Can you move towards the wrist? May be it help. Or add link back and not wear with bracelet?

Reactions: sbuxaddict and hhw
Hi lovely ladies! I just wanted to let you know that at the end I chose small Panthere in stainless steel and I couldn’t be happier! I couldn’t decide between Tank and Panthere (both in stainless steel, size small) but the Panthere bracelet was just so beautiful! Thank you for all your precious advices! :smile:
View attachment 5677619View attachment 5677620
I just got the same one. I originally wanted tank must ordered it and then changed my mind. Panthere is more elegant for sure

C9EBEA48-AEAC-42D1-9EC0-23741176F39D.jpeg

My new-to-me Tankissime in 18K yellow gold (small version). I've obsessed over this model for years, but it was discontinued in my mid-teens and I never thought I'd find one, definitely my personal HG timepiece :yahoo:
View attachment 5682296View attachment 5682297
My new-to-me Tankissime in 18K yellow gold (small version). I've obsessed over this model for years, but it was discontinued in my mid-teens and I never thought I'd find one, definitely my personal HG timepiece :yahoo:
View attachment 5682296View attachment 5682297
Congratulations! It is a beautiful watch and it looks amazing on your wrist! Wear it in good health.

Reactions: hhw
Hi

Hi.
I have panthere small size.
My is on the loose fit and wear like bracelet and remove 2 link. I wear it alone so my watch it not hitting thing.
In my opinion your look quite tight.
Can you move towards the wrist? May be it help. Or add link back and not wear with bracelet?
Thanks for your thoughts! I ended up having to add the link back in...no more bracelets for me on that side I guess !

Reactions: Teerakrainbow
Here is my new Tank Francaise. It is the medium size with diamonds. I didn’t think I was going to like it as much as I do. It is gorgeous. I ordered it from the Cartier website. It needs sizing but I don’t live anywhere near a Cartier Boutique. Not sure how many links need to be removed. What do you suggest? Would a local jeweler be able to size it?

View attachment 5688745
Congratulations! If you have a baby screwdriver ( like for eye glasses), you can do it yourself. The little screws are on the links. I adjusted mine at home. Super easy.