Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

This has probably been asked so many times before but which one do people think look best on my wrist - Pantheré or Ballon Bleu?

View attachment 5990258

View attachment 5990259
Which one did you end up getting ? I’m choosing between two tone 33mm ballon blue and medium two tone Panthere and I don’t know which one to get… Do gold links on Ballon Blue go all the way on the back or is it 3 gold links per side only ?

Which one did you end up getting ? I’m choosing between two tone 33mm ballon blue and medium two tone Panthere and I don’t know which one to get… Do gold links on Ballon Blue go all the way on the back or is it 3 gold links per side only ?
The gold centre links are only the first 3 per side. I did not like how this looked and found it a bit odd, especially since the gold is on all the links on the TT panthere.

Bought this for my fiance.

Vintage 1978 manual wind (with Cartier 78-1 movement which is basically an ETA 2512-1) must de Cartier Tank PM. 20x28mm case size, Vermeil gold plate. Original watch face/dial was the Cream Mystery colored must de Cartier face/dial. My fiance didn't like that face/dial and so I found a NOS genuine, full faced guilloched Cartier face/dial, that was meant originally for the standard Cartier Tank SM manual wind. Basically the same movement and a slightly larger case, but is not a solid gold case. Paid a pretty penny for the face/dial by itself and swapped it out for the Cream Mystery Dial. She is in love with it and especially the dial!

must de Cartier.jpg

Last edited:
Bought this for my fiance.

Vintage 1978 manual wind (with Cartier 78-1 movement which is basically an ETA 2512-1) must de Cartier Tank PM. 20x28mm case size, Vermeil gold plate. Original dial was the Cream Mystery must de Cartier dial. My fiance didn't like that dial and so I found a NOS genuine, full faced guilloched Cartier dial, that was meant originally for the standard Cartier Tank SM manual wind. Basically the same movement and case size, but not a solid gold case. Paid a pretty penny for the dial by itself and swapped it out for the Cream Mystery Dial. She is in love with it and especially the dial!

View attachment 6013527
Love the watch face 😍

Reactions: HorologyDoctor
Hi ! Does anyone have the new tank Francaise model? Curious what you think. I have a very small wrist and I’m disappointed that the old version was discontinued because it looked more feminine. However I’ve heard people say that in person the new Francaise looks better than online. Thanks !

Introducing the small Must! I initially thought I was going to go with the Panthere or preloved Francaise, but I finally had a chance to try this beauty on (so hard to find in store!) and fell in love.
Hi, looks amazing on you ! I’m also looking at this watch and it seems like you have a small wrist like me. Would you mind sharing what size wrist you have ? I would love the watch to sit on my wrist like this but my wrist is 5.5 inches and I’m nervous it will be too big.

Hi, looks amazing on you ! I’m also looking at this watch and it seems like you have a small wrist like me. Would you mind sharing what size wrist you have ? I would love the watch to sit on my wrist like this but my wrist is 5.5 inches and I’m nervous it will be too big.
Sorry to just see this!! I have been taking a mini PF break so I won’t be tempted by others 😂. My wrist is average, 6” roughly measured. I highly recommend a fun field trip to Cartier to try anything on you might be considering, as seeing things on can really shape your decision making process. The SA was highly encouraging me to consider a larger size but I felt the small was going to be the classic and timeless size for me. As far as wrist circumference they can adjust to take any links out if the watch is too loose, although I was happy with the fit as is. Hope this helps and happy shopping!

Sorry to just see this!! I have been taking a mini PF break so I won’t be tempted by others 😂. My wrist is average, 6” roughly measured. I highly recommend a fun field trip to Cartier to try anything on you might be considering, as seeing things on can really shape your decision making process. The SA was highly encouraging me to consider a larger size but I felt the small was going to be the classic and timeless size for me. As far as wrist circumference they can adjust to take any links out if the watch is too loose, although I was happy with the fit as is. Hope this helps and happy shopping!
Thanks 😊