Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Hi! I’m adding a new Cartier watch to my collection and need an opinion. I have a midsize ss Tank Française which I love and choose over my other watches on a daily basis (I swear it goes with almost everything!), but the Panthere really calls to me. I already know I’m going with the ss because gold looks horrendous with my skin tone (Irish pale). I tried on the small and midsize ss Panthere (no diamonds) and the small ss model with diamonds. All were lovely but I’m worried the small doesn’t make as much of a statement with my wrist size (6.5) and the model with diamonds will not be as versatile for daily wear. I’d love to hear opinions from those of you who own either size of this watch and why you love the choice you made. TIA!

Hi! I’m adding a new Cartier watch to my collection and need an opinion. I have a midsize ss Tank Française which I love and choose over my other watches on a daily basis (I swear it goes with almost everything!), but the Panthere really calls to me. I already know I’m going with the ss because gold looks horrendous with my skin tone (Irish pale). I tried on the small and midsize ss Panthere (no diamonds) and the small ss model with diamonds. All were lovely but I’m worried the small doesn’t make as much of a statement with my wrist size (6.5) and the model with diamonds will not be as versatile for daily wear. I’d love to hear opinions from those of you who own either size of this watch and why you love the choice you made. TIA!

Hi there! I don’t own the Panthere (yet) but own the TF two-tone midsize. I have a very small wrist and I find the small size Panthere very very tiny! I even find the Medium small, compared to the midsize TF. I honestly think you will get use to the diamonds and wear the Panthere on a regular basis. I totally agree the TF is an amazingly versatile watch! What a fun decision to make!

Reactions: LeilaCreates
If you’re thinking about the Panthere, you may want to look at the new Santos in Medium. Earlier this year I purchased the all stainless Santos de Cartier men’s watch in the “medium” size, and I absolutely love it. I originally liked the Panthere style, but I didn’t want to spend so much for a quartz watch. The Santos is an automatic movement, which will give you more value to the watch in the long run as opposed to quartz movements (I think it’s very important for the ladies to understand the difference/advantages of mechanical movements vs quartz). I also share this watch with my husband. Like others have said, this watch is so versatile - it matches just about everything! Their unique lug and link system makes band changes and size adjustments VERY easy - literally in seconds. Each band gives this watch a unique feel too. My only complaint about this watch is that the extremely shiny bezel scratches very easily, so some care needs to be taken when wearing this watch. You can’t be rough with it. Other than that, it’s one of my favorites!D8961724-D8B2-4D16-A9A9-AEAE5D0BE894.jpeg25CBC157-7ADC-4A5C-86CF-858F9318E63E.jpegBD3E4CCE-3F95-444C-B3B3-52F3C3647606.jpeg8C1089B5-E748-4183-93B8-4CBE63AC5824.jpeg1503C15C-B55A-4E89-8D53-FD8035291FD4.jpeg

Today with my Tank Francaise [emoji173]️
5ae15c811f7e690df4fb16727589b90e.jpg

Hi Leila, do you have any pics of when you tried the watches on & if you do can you post for reference?
Thanks

Reactions: LeilaCreates
If you are looking for another everyday watch, go with the medium Panthere. If you want a dress watch, go with the small diamond watch. I think of the Panthere as a piece of jewelry more than a watch. It is very pretty and feminine.

Hi Leila, do you have any pics of when you tried the watches on & if you do can you post for reference?
Thanks
I don’t have pics yet, but I went with the medium ss (no diamonds) and LOVE it! I ordered from Cartier’s eboutique and it just arrived a couple of hours ago (yay!!). I’ll post a photo later this week once I’ve had a chance to stop by the jeweler to have it sized.