Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Well, I love it! The size suits you well. I hope you are enjoying it!

I think this is going to be my gift to myself next year :smile:.

Thanks! I also think this size is perfect for me. I am enjoying it very much, I have worn it every day since I got it two months ago and really love it!

Getting one for yourself is a great idea! If you do, be sure to post a picture here :smile:

Hey All, I recently got a specially made leather strap. Tank Solo L in stainless steal with blue alligator strap
Really loving the colour.
Thanks for letting me share :smile:

So beautiful! May I ask how much an extra strap costs? how long did it take? I plan on purchasing a tank as well, but the louis (the watch id like) does not appear to come with a black strap option. Congrats on your purchase!

This blue is gorgeous!!!
Thanks so much! I love it :smile:

So beautiful! May I ask how much an extra strap costs? how long did it take? I plan on purchasing a tank as well, but the louis (the watch id like) does not appear to come with a black strap option. Congrats on your purchase!
Thanks so much! :smile: I'm happy to share my experience.
It depends on if you buy the watch with a leather strap already or stainless steal. I'm in Australia so the cost might be a little different if you are in the US. The specially made leather strap was $475 and then I had to purchase the buckle at $506 as I had the stainless steal bracelet to begin with and the leather strap needs a different clasp.
I was originally quoted 4 months by Cartier to have it made. I was willing to wait haha. I was lucky as it arrived in 1 month, which was much to my delight!
It sucks that you can't have all the colours in all the models for individual customisation. I know its possible to get independent leather straps, but I thought it was nice to have a Cartier strap on my Cartier.
Good luck with your shopping :P

In addition to the post above, perhaps I can help as well. I bought my Tank Louis Cartier about two months ago and also purchased a black strap in alligator leather. The strap was 390 euros and took almost two months to arrive.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Hi All,
Recently recieved my very first watch as a gift; a SS/RG Tank Anglaise size small. After many months of trying to decide on which watch I'd like, I'm glad I went with this! Thanks for letting me share; the watches in this thread are absolutely beautifulView attachment 3988592 !
Absolutely beautiful! I don’t see the Anglaise often on this forum but have always liked this style. So special with the RG and diamond markers! Congrats and enjoy your special gift!