Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

20180118_163444.jpeg
My new ballon bleu in yellow gold and steel.
I like the design though I'm surprised and not quite used to how "light" it feels. I usually like my watches to have a more "weighty" feel, Cartier watches seem rather light, feels rather "fake" .... (I'm not concerned about the authenticity, I bought from well known watch boutique.)

Sorry if my comments offended anyone but how do you feel about the weight of the Cartier watches? The SA told me that the mechanism of Cartier watches are bought from third party and thus lighter, compared to say Rolex. So I guess I'm buying the watch more for fashion than for its mechanism...?
I know I should enjoy my new watch but honestly I'm having mixed feelings about it.
Anyone with ballon bleu, can you please share with me why you love your watch? Thank you!

View attachment 3937787
I like the design though I'm surprised and not quite used to how "light" it feels. I usually like my watches to have a more "weighty" feel, Cartier watches seem rather light, feels rather "fake" .... (I'm not concerned about the authenticity, I bought from well known watch boutique.)

Sorry if my comments offended anyone but how do you feel about the weight of the Cartier watches? The SA told me that the mechanism of Cartier watches are bought from third party and thus lighter, compared to say Rolex. So I guess I'm buying the watch more for fashion than for its mechanism...?
I know I should enjoy my new watch but honestly I'm having mixed feelings about it.
Anyone with ballon bleu, can you please share with me why you love your watch? Thank you!

I actually prefer the light weight feeling while wearing the watch
I like the overall look and clean cut presentation of Cartier
I brought directly from an authorized retailer locally

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Reactions: raspberrypink
View attachment 3937787

I just bought a 31mm rolex, it has some weight in it, but I'd rather wear something lighter. I also have 26mm rolex, which is very pleasant to wear cuz it's not as heavy and noticeable when wearing it. Looking to buy a small TF now.

Reactions: raspberrypink