Cartier vs. Chanel J12

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Cartier Tank vs. Chanel J12

im going to get a watch for myself. i was wondering, should I get Cartier tank or 38mm J12? I love white J12, i think its stunning....but cartier is such a classic piece......
    very hard to decide......what do u think?

:smile:

2. I would get the Cartier, because it is a timeless classic watch that you will wear for the rest of your life. I always think of the J12 as trendy.

3. I'd opt for the Cartier tank also.

4. Definitely a Cartier

5. Another vote for Cartier. Tank is on my wish list. :tup:

6. Totally agree with the votes above

7. No question about it....definitely a Cartier!

8. i really love J12 but when it comes with Cartier
    then dont think about about j12 buy cartier

9. Cartier. The J12 is a beautiful watch, to be sure, but not necessarily one that you'll want to wear ten years down the line. A Cartier watch will never go out of style.

10. I agree another vote for Cartier.

11. I have both watches and love them.
    I got the Cartier first and then J12.

If I were you, I think Cartier Tank will be a good watch to have it for a long time.
    Try them both first and ask yourself which one you love more.
    Good luck!

12. I was like you, stuck between wanting a white J12 and the Tank. I opted for the tank because I know it is more timesless and classic. The J12 is more of a trend. I would buy both in a heartbeat if I could but I can only have one so I chose the tank.

13. Cartier tank

14. I just looked at the website at the Cartier Tank collection (since I'm not familiar with their watches), and oh yes!! I agree with everyone here. I would totally go for the Cartier tank. Chanel's J12 can wait.

*stares lovingly at the Cartier Tankissime watch*

15. I am the only one who is going to offer a slightly different slant lol.

I own both, and use my J12 every day, Cartier, probably last used it at easter for a couple of days.

Sure long term I may go back to the tank, but cost per wear the J12 is winning hands down!! :biggrin: