Cartier Trinity stack

pree

O.G.
Jan 26, 2011
I had a great day at my local Cartier boutique yesterday. My SA Annie is wonderful and patiently let me try on numerous rings!
I was initially disappointed at not being able to make my purchase pre-price increase. But I really wanted rings for everyday wear and I love Cartier....
I bought the Trinity 2.9mm size and the pink gold Love wedding band. Both are lovely and look good by themselves or stacked.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398744698.776952.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398744743.716064.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398744839.136358.jpg

I had a great day at my local Cartier boutique yesterday. My SA Annie is wonderful and patiently let me try on numerous rings!
I was initially disappointed at not being able to make my purchase pre-price increase. But I really wanted rings for everyday wear and I love Cartier....
I bought the Trinity 2.9mm size and the pink gold Love wedding band. Both are lovely and look good by themselves or stacked.View attachment 2597375View attachment 2597376View attachment 2597379
Nice ring. Hopefully one day I can add one of these to my collection.

Congratulations! These look gorgeous together! I have these same two rings (only my Love is WG), but I never tried wearing them together and I defeinitely have to try.

love this!!!! i have an odd request, do you have pictures of it on your middle finger? I think I might need to copy you, the stack is lovely! there's a blogger, something east-west that stacks two different sized trinities together, I never realized how versatile the ring was!

Thanks for all your responses!
I did also try the Classic trinity and love (both the narrow wedding band and wider Love) on my middle finger and it's also a great look!
Unfortunately, my rings can only fit on my ring and index finger, so i'm unable to take a picture of it on my middle finger.

I bought the Trinity 2.9mm size and the pink gold Love wedding band. Both are lovely and look good by themselves or stacked.View attachment 2597375View attachment 2597376View attachment 2597379
Love your stack! So elegant and timeless:smile: I have been thinking about the trinity ring vs. a monogram ring. After seeing your rings, I am back to the trinity!