Cartier Trinity...sizing ? Weddingband ? Pictures please !!!

Blueboxes

Jan 21, 2013
I am thinking to get a Cartier Trinity as my everyday weddingband. I don't like to wear my Diamondring around the house , chasing after kids etc...
Question ... Do any of you wear it as a weddingband ? How does the sizing compare to a " normal" ring ?
Please share pictures of yours, I would love to see yours and how it looks on your hands.

Thank you lovely ladies :smile:

Blueboxes

Jan 21, 2013
I am hoping to get the classic without diamonds. I want it to be resize able in the future, should I put on some weight, lol. Besides we can't afford the diamonds right now. It's our third wedding anniversary this year, so the 3 Rings are symbolic of that. When we got married DH was studying, so I got a simple set. Been playing around with different things, and I think I like the simplicity of the trinity while its still a bit dressy and will look appropriate in any situation. I work in the medical field and with children, so too much bling doesn't look right to me most of the time. I am not that young anymore, and not everything looks good on my hands , lol

Carnel

Nobody's purrfect
Feb 9, 2013
Europe
The classic without diamonds is great too, I have had it for years and still wear it regularly. It's very versatile and it's true that it remains appropriate in any situation.

The Trinity can be resized but it is said to cost as much as the ring itself...so this ring is usually considered non resizeable.

Blueboxes

Jan 21, 2013
The classic without diamonds is great too, I have had it for years and still wear it regularly. It's very versatile and it's true that it remains appropriate in any situation.

The Trinity can be resized but it is said to cost as much as the ring itself...so this ring is usually considered non resizeable.
Well, just got back from yet another trip to Cartier. I choose my trinity ring :smile:)))
I had one before but it got lost in my divorce ( wasn't a weddingband) and she was able to look up my previous size, which was perfect ! I found a really lovely SA too and she was helpful and let me try on whatever I wanted. I find a nice SA makes all the difference. Anyway put down my deposit and now DH can pick it up later this week !
Asked about resizing too, and it would cost 600 AUD for a 1600AUD Ring. Not cheap, but at least it's an option in a sentimental piece.

Carnel

Nobody's purrfect
Feb 9, 2013
Europe
Congratulations for your ring and upcoming weddinig, and it's good to know that the resizing is not that expensive after all!

Enjoy your Trinity, and don't forget to post pictures once you can wear it :hugs: