Cartier Trinity Rings - Price Info - UK

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls,

For those of you who would like to find about the Cartier Trinity Rings' prices, the collection in the UK is valued at :

(The information was provided by Cartier following my request (I'm looking for a ring for my little finger)).

Ring Collection
    B4106200- White gold ring fully set with diamonds, valued at £6,250
    B4049400- White gold Cartier engraved ring, valued at £450
    B4038800- Three gold ring partially set with diamonds, valued at £1,875
    B4038900- Three gold ring, white gold band fully set with diamonds, valued at £5,000
    B4064700- Three gold ring set with one diamond and three gold hanging ball charm, valued at £680
    N4028400- Three gold ring fully set with diamonds, valued at £5,400
    N4192600- Three gold ring fully set with pink, white and yellow diamonds, valued at £43,400
    N4210700- Three gold ring fully set with paved diamonds, vaued at £13,750
    N4210800- Three gold extral large ring fully set with paved diamonds, valued at £17,500
    B4052700- Three gold Cartier engraved classic ring, valued at £550
    B4052800- Three gold extra large Cartier engraved ring, valued at £900
    B4075100- Three gold rinf fully set with diamonds, valued at £6,000
    B4106200- White gold ring fully set with diamonds, valued at £6,250

2. Wow that cheaper then the US. I just paid $975 for tri-color one.

3. Finally there is something that is more expensive in the US;)))) lol

4. I thought they didn't make the all white gold anymore. I was told they stopped making it a few yrs ago. Maybe just in the usa?

5. Dunno... I am really keen on the white gold ring and it is featured on their website...

6. £550 is $1106.

7. ^ I agree, Velouria. I was going to say it was not cheaper either, just the exchange rate makes it look so.

8. I love these rings! I just bought a cheapy silver version from American Eagle and I am loving the rolling feeling. I might be looking for the real deal now!

9. I just paid A$1300 (incl TAX) for the tri-color one without diamonds, LOVE it!!!

10. Bump!

Post pics of your trinity / rolling rings everyone!

11. ^seriously i wanna see!

12. I love those rings.... Here are some pics from Cartier

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. My hubby has promised to treat me (among the other lovely things;) ) to a white gold engraved trinity (top image of the prev.post) for when we visit the US (hopefully sometime soon) to celebrate my becoming a British Citizen.

I'd really love to see this ring on my little finger on the right hand :heart:.. saving my other fingers for something more significant lol

14. It is, but when I was in Cartier last week in Las Vegas, it wasn't there. I didn't ask about it, but I'm afraid something's up with it. I've heard before that it was going away.

15. It's now up to $1000. Getting higher all the time!