Cartier Trinity Ring

whoops

O.G.
Dec 4, 2008
My First Cartier Purchase! Of many many to come hopefully.... but this is my first start. I've been lusting for a red box since high school and now I finally have one....

I love it! :yahoo:

Last edited:
hand.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

Lana, Kelly, Kohl - Thank you! I'm so excited. Each time I see it on my finger I smile.

Kisune - I love the ring! How is the sizing on yours? I hear that some people buy it snug because it may stretch ever so slightly and then will be too big. I got mines to only really fit on every finger but my thumb and middle finger. But it's mild weather in Northern California so I dont think I will have the swelling people encounter with really warm hot summers. Just wanted your opinion please.

Even though it doesn't get too cold here in norcal, my fingers still kinda shrink, so it is quite loose on me in the winter. Did you get the original? It looks like mine, which is an original!

Yup! I got the original and so did my friend. The smaller ones didn't have the presence and statement we wanted. and the large looked ridiculous on. I'm in SF and the weather is some what stable. I'm just hoping that it doesn't get too tight that I can't wear it in summer. But today was slightly on the warmer side so hopefully it won't be a problem.

I kept it pretty true to regular size. I wear mine on my forefinger. The only time the ring bothers me is when it rolls to a really thick pattern. Then I just take it off and roll it back into a thin pattern. I play with it all the time! :O)

Attachments

• cartier.jpg
    cartier.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 13,269
For some reason the pink gold in the trinity ring seems to be a different color to the pink gold love bracelet. Maybe it's just seeing them so close to each other.