cartier trinity ring....sizing question...HELP!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys! I need advice for picking out the best ring size for the cartier trinity ring. I am looking for the extra small (1.5mm band) trinity. Only a few boutiques have the extra small version in stock....I just don't know what size to get! I have talked to several boutiques today and everyone advises on a different size.

I typically wear a US size 6.75 but have never worn Cartier, nor the trinity ring. I am no where near a boutique to go and try one on. I want to stack the ring and wear it in front of my engagement ring.

For those of you who have the extra small trinity ring...would you suggest ordering the size 54 (which would be the 6.75) or should size down to a 53?

Thanks for your help!

2. Call the customer service phone number and I think there is a sizing guide online

3. Thank you! I did...I actually spoke with three different people today and all of them told me a different size to go with.

Didn't know if someone here actually owned the extra small version and knew if it ran true to size or not.

Thanks!

4. http://www.cartier.us/content/dam/cartier_dam/catalogue_assets/Cartier_Guide/Sizing-guide_RINGS_215-9x279-4_US_141008F.pdf

Print this out.

Just keep in mind that if you don't engrave it, you will be able to return it and get a refund.

5. With the extra small one I would try the 54 first. There is a trick of putting them on so they roll and fit correctly, you need to have the bands layered (stacked) tidily. Hope this helps.

6. thank you! I think I am going with the 54! Appreciate your help!

7. looking forward to hearing how you get on