Cartier Trinity Ring- Both Sizes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the Cartier Trinty Ring-classic size in the smaller size. Looking back I wish I had bought the larger one.
    Would it stupid to buy the larger one as well?

2. perhaps you can sell the small one to help fund for the larger one?

3. That's what I would do......good luck.

4. Oh I like the smaller one, but I also like the bigger one. Any occasion in which I could wear the smaller one, I could wear the bigger one, so it would be redundant.

I guess the better question would have been do people buy the same jewerly in different sizes?
    I know in purses we do, as they have different purposes, but I guess I don't see it with certain jewerly.

5. That would be a hard sell for me......especially given the price. If you still love and plan to continue to wear the smaller one, I'd maybe look at getting another style of ring. IDK, maybe you can justify having both sizes........sorry, don't feel like I'm being much help.