Cartier trinity bracelet vs Tiffany t bracelet?

yogagirl

O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Hi guys. I'm thinking about getting a new bracelet. I like the Cartier trinity bangle with the interlocking yellow, white and pink gold bangles that retails for $9200. I also like the larger 18k yellow gold Tiffany t bracelet that is about $5600. Price difference aside, which one do you prefer and why? Thanks!

hi yogagirl, i have cartier trinity bangle but i don't wear it a lot. its because they are round shaped bangles so they are not snug fit, you can image then going everywhere up and down about the arm, making elegant clinking noise all the way. so its not appropriate to all occasions you see? versus cartier love bracelets are more subtle and price wise closer to tiffany t bracelet that you are also considering. yes its like everywhere you turn you see love bracelets left and right, and they are in my opinion a bit over rated, although i can't deny that it is a practical bracelet

hi yogagirl, i have cartier trinity bangle but i don't wear it a lot. its because they are round shaped bangles so they are not snug fit, you can image then going everywhere up and down about the arm, making elegant clinking noise all the way. so its not appropriate to all occasions you see? versus cartier love bracelets are more subtle and price wise closer to tiffany t bracelet that you are also considering. yes its like everywhere you turn you see love bracelets left and right, and they are in my opinion a bit over rated, although i can't deny that it is a practical bracelet
Thanks! I was wondering about thr noise and " annoyance" factor with the Trinity bracelet.
I appreciate the info!

Tiffany T reminds me of the just the nail Cartier bracelet

I'd choose cartier but will go with love bracelet - it's much studier than the trinity. Have you checked out Bvlgari? They have great bangles/bracelets too!