Cartier Trinity Bracelet, Small Model

My friend has one of these bracelets and the bracelet is not engraved with "Cartier" on the outside, but on the inside (of the pink ring I believe).

Last edited:
I just realized you wanted a bracelet on a cord. not the regular Trinity bracelet...

It looks like my ring on a cord... I wonder how well in sits on the wrist. Does the ring move? Can you use it as a ring when the cord breaks?

It is a lot like the charity bracelet. They can give you replacement cords at the store. Like the charity bracelet, the ring is very mini, definitely not large enough to use it as a real ring.

I've had my eye on this piece for a while. I was going to pick it up when I planned on attending the Legion of Honor Cartier in America exposition in SF - but I couldn't make it in time! Oh well. It's one of my favorites.

Yes, this piece has the purity stamp, maker's stamp, and serial number engraved on the inside of the rose gold band.

http://www.luxuryexchange.com/shop/...entic-cartier-trinity-bracelet/prod_2124.html

Hope the link helps.

Thank you for the link Tiffanysilver! Darn too bad it is sold... I wonder if when I bought it they could change the cord right then and there? I am looking to get a red or a purple cord.

You're welcome, darkangel07760 :smile:

I believe they will be able to change the color of the cord for you. When I went into Cartier a while ago they told me so. Their policies change from SA to SA though, and I've lucky enough to run into Oscar and Dustin in SF every time I go.

I hope you find one! I'd try calling all the boutiques, even foreign ones.

Can anyone tell me the price of this bracelet in the UK?

I have just spent 5 frustrating minutes on the cartier website trying to send an email requesting the price and each time, an error box comes up telling me I have put in my email address incorrectly (aargh!)