Cartier Travel Pouch

chocobo124

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
Hi Everyone! I hope you're all having a great day!

I went into Cartier in Sydney yesterday and purchased a small Cartier d'amour necklace and a regular JUC ring. When I received my items, there were no travel pouches. I asked my SA about them and she said these two items don't come with travel pouches. I don't shop at Cartier that often (have only purchased a Love ring - no pouch and JUC bracelet - pouch and cleaning kit inlcuded, prior to yesterday) but I was wondering if those of you who shop regularly at Cartier could shed some light - is it up to the discretion of the SA to include (or not include) travel pouches with purchases of smaller items like rings and necklaces? I'm travelling soon and those travel pouches would come in really handy!

Thank you

I've purchased at three different boutiques (all in different countries), and have never automatically received a travel pouch with purchase. I have received travel pouches twice when my watch was returned after servicing. My JUC usually lives in one.

Reactions: chocobo124
I may be wrong but I think it’s up to SA.
My ring comes with a small pouch (I didn’t ask for it). At my first purchase of love bracelet, as “standard”, he did include a travel pouch and I actually asked if he could give me a ring pouch too because I like to keep the screwdriver in it and carry around with me (though I no longer do that as the screws on the bracelet are now secured). It seems to me he has no issue giving that to me.

I guess unfortunately my SA has left cartier.

:shocked: I hope this isn't a new policy or something.

I've gotten the small JUC ring and love ring, and larger items. Always received a travel pouch without request. Even have been given extra for some reason (maybe that was a mistake). I think I got one after a cleaning (kinda weird but okay lol)

I don't ask for them because I don't use them but I do agree it may depend on the SA and the location.
Not a big spender at Cartier, but I guess I'm a returning client.
Also, I'm not great at being consistent with my main SA. (runs and hides, I feel bad. :sad:) She is lovely but for some reason our schedules almost never match. She does not mind arranging an SA for me for an appointment whenever I text her though so I don't think she takes it personally. :P Also, there are times when I am rushed and there's an item that's the last in stock, so I call in and asked it to be transferred and go in to pick it up when it arrives, and of course it's not like she can be there on the spot.

I’ve always gotten travel pouches from Cartier. I’ve shopped in Asia, US and Europe. If they don’t offer, I will ask and they always seem happy to give me more than one! I have the bracelet, ring and necklace travel pouches.

I got travel pouches a few times without any purchases. Cartier seems very generous with these kind of things. But then again Bvlgari and Chaumet are also pretty generous too, in my opinion.

Edited: want to add that I am not a huge spender but definitely a returning (and enthusiastic) customer :biggrin: haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkangel07760
I never get one initially, because I don’t work with an SA, and order everything online. But I always call CS right after it’s delivered, and ask for one, and they always have sent me one along with a cleaning kit no problem.

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all having a great day!

I went into Cartier in Sydney yesterday and purchased a small Cartier d'amour necklace and a regular JUC ring. When I received my items, there were no travel pouches. I asked my SA about them and she said these two items don't come with travel pouches. I don't shop at Cartier that often (have only purchased a Love ring - no pouch and JUC bracelet - pouch and cleaning kit inlcuded, prior to yesterday) but I was wondering if those of you who shop regularly at Cartier could shed some light - is it up to the discretion of the SA to include (or not include) travel pouches with purchases of smaller items like rings and necklaces? I'm travelling soon and those travel pouches would come in really handy!

Thank you
I've bought a small Trinity ring and received the pouch without asking so I would follow this up