Cartier Tank with diamonds worth it?

fudge88

Oct 25, 2020
Hello!
So I am quite new to the world of luxury and holding my (my husbands right now!) hard earned money close!
I went to a Cartier store thinking of trying on the bitone Tank Francaise in Medium, but they only had the one with diamonds on the side. Which I loved.
But now I’ve had some time to think, is it really worth the extra £4000, or is it better to get a lovely diamond tennis bracelet or such to layer it with? Would love to know others think!

View attachment 4891915

I have the one with diamond markers (not on the side) and it makes a big difference for me personally even though it was a lot more. I am not the type of person to get a lot of luxury watches (I have two) so it was worth it for me.

Hello!
So I am quite new to the world of luxury and holding my (my husbands right now!) hard earned money close!
I went to a Cartier store thinking of trying on the bitone Tank Francaise in Medium, but they only had the one with diamonds on the side. Which I loved.
But now I’ve had some time to think, is it really worth the extra £4000, or is it better to get a lovely diamond tennis bracelet or such to layer it with? Would love to know others think!

View attachment 4891915
The diamonds on the side give it an oomph! It is beautiful. I would get it if I was in your position. But of course, you have to decide for yourself and make sure that that is what will make you happy. Good luck!

I have the one with diamond markers (not on the side) and it makes a big difference for me personally even though it was a lot more. I am not the type of person to get a lot of luxury watches (I have two) so it was worth it for me.
That makes sense, it will probably be a very long time before I think about another watch!

Hello, I’m hoping to get an opinion on the tank F small. I’m deciding between yellow gold (plain) and yg with diamonds along the sides. Ignoring price and just going with aesthetics! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Lux.