Cartier Studs?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Apr 25, 2006
ATL
I do not know, I was speaking to a lady and stated i need new studs.
she told me the best would be cartier studs appears they are very popular in NYC. I looked on the web and can not find. Are there more than one kind of studs by Cartier?

champaign

Mar 1, 2006
Do you mean diamond studs? I guess I'm not understanding your question.

I know they have gold studs that are part of the love collection, but no diamonds on those. At anyrate, as we danced through a million times before, if you're speaking of diamond studs you will pay a premium for the Cartier branding. Personally, I have no idea how they'd be mounted--it might be the most beautiful mounting in the world and well worth it.

As for the the love studs, theyr'e very nice, and I considered owning them, but then I decided they were de trop cher, so I moved on.:supacool:

C.

ashlend

Sep 9, 2006
What Cartier studs? Cartier makes a lot of jewelry so you're going to have to be quite a bit more specific.

If we're talking diamonds, I would never buy diamonds from Cartier due to the needless markup -- it would be like buying diamonds from Tiffany. You can get the same quality elsewhere.