• yay

Votes: 42 76.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Rami00

O.G.
Feb 1, 2014
image.jpeg You guys always been amazing and I could totally count on your advice. I am kinda digging the agrafe necklace. What do you all think?

I own the following
-Tiffany dbty .26 in yellow gold
-Tiffany Paloma Venezia Stella
-Tiffany yellow vivid diamond .97 soleste (platinum and yellow gold)

Don't sugar coat it coz and I could handle it. Appreciate your time and honest feedback ❤️

View attachment 3448710 You guys always been amazing and I could totally count on your advice. I am kinda digging the agrafe necklace. What do you all think?

I own the following

Don't sugar coat it coz and I could handle it. Appreciate your time and honest feedback ❤️
I love this! Looks very elegant and feminine. Like the chain, too. I think it looks great on you and is different enough from your other necklaces. I don't typically wear/ buy necklaces but really like this design. Go for it!

Reactions: Rami00
Rami, I like it, the style is very elegant. As to the diamond, from the picture here it is not shining, but I assume it is just the angle for shooting. Pls let us know whether the diamond effect in reality.

View attachment 3448710 You guys always been amazing and I could totally count on your advice. I am kinda digging the agrafe necklace. What do you all think?

I own the following

Don't sugar coat it coz and I could handle it. Appreciate your time and honest feedback [emoji173]️

This necklace is beautiful and unique. The side diamonds really make this a stand out piece. I am slim, and personally love simple and delicate jewelry that don't overpower or distract from an overall aesthetic. Like a solitaire pendant, I think this necklace can be worn effortlessly. Good luck deciding. [emoji173]️

Reactions: Rami00
This necklace is beautiful and unique. The side diamonds really make this a stand out piece. I am slim, and personally love simple and delicate jewelry that don't overpower or distract from an overall aesthetic. Like a solitaire pendant, I think this necklace can be worn effortlessly. Good luck deciding. [emoji173]️
Thank you for taking time