Cartier steel watch - Tank Francaise or Ballon Bleu?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which watch do you prefer?

1. Tank Francaise - Medium - Steel

14 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Ballon Bleu - 33mm - Steel

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. If you were selling one, which would you keep? I have a Tank Francaise - medium steel and a Ballon Bleu, 33mm - steel. I'm selling one to go towards another purchase. I like both equally for different reasons. Would love a vote on which is the you would part with!

2. #2 Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    Do you want us to vote on which to keep or which to sell? You ask both questions in your post.

I choose the Tank Francaise as the one to keep. There are lots of beautiful, well made watches out there but, nobody does tanks like Cartier.

3. keep the TF, sell the BB

4. I agree with the previous 2 posts. I have both and feel that no one does a tank like Cartier.
    And I like the history behind it. Good luck with your decision and let us know what you chose.

5. Id keep the tank! But I have that watch so am biased ☺️ I chose it over the BB, felt it was more classic though I do love the BB as well!

6. I have a ballon bleu and while I like it it, I regret not getting the tank francaise instead.

7. Thank you everyone for your comments! I am selling the Ballon Bleu! While I love them both, the Tank is just such a classic and hard to part with.

8. I'm glad you chose the tank. I have this watch too. And now matter what other watches I own, I ALWAYS come back to this one. It's timeless.

9. I have both and love them equally. :heart: The Tank I have is the large two tone and my Ballon Bleu is the steel ladies size. The size difference makes them serve different purposes. I use my BB more for dressy outfits and the TF is what I use for dressed down occassions. :smile: You deciding to keep the TF was a great choice because since you have them in the same size, I believe the TF would be the more versatile style of the two.:tup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice