Cartier SM love bracelet on its own, plain or 6 diamond?

Mm455

Feb 22, 2020
Hello Ladies! I previously wanted help deciding on which combination of bracelets I would buy (classic love and juc) and decided to put it off due to it being too much for my casual wear and daily life. I then wanted to get the love bracelet but after trying one on , it seemed a bit too chunky on me. All though I do love it, I’ve always preferred daintier pieces and never considered the sm love as I’ve seen comments saying how it’s an add on bracelet and that it looks like you’ve compromised / got what you can afford. Since the sm love would fit me better , I was wondering if I should get the one with 6 diamonds as it has a bling but the diamonds are very small/ not noticeable, and also since the price is close to the classic love , it (hopefully) won’t look like I tried to compromised? I also do like the sm since I feel like less people would recognize it and it would get less attention, rather the classic which I wouldn’t want people to stare/ comment on. It’s more “lowkey” I guess you could say. Let me know what you ladies think! Also I’m not planning on stacking since I prefer the look of one alone, though I now have lost my love for the classic and want to decide between the sm love with it without diamonds. I’ve also read about less scratches on the sm due to its surface area. I’m not sure about the patina since I’ve never seen it on an sm love but if anyone wears the sm love daily on its own I would love to see it! This will also be a forever piece for me and I plan on wearing it 24/7. Thank you!

Last edited:
I think you need to try both if possible and go with the one you love more. I think there really isn’t a right or wrong answer.

I do think that you may decide once you own the love bracelet that you would like to stack it. Maybe not now, but maybe in 5 years? 10 years? Perhaps let that be your guide, where IF you should ever decide to stack it, do you have one that you’d prefer? There are plenty of dainty pieces to stack with, like the VCA sweet line, for example.

Reactions: Krismsong and Mm455
Thanks for your reply! I do own a VCA sweet that I used to wear daily but don’t reach for it anymore.. it’s kind of that I think it would get caught in something , but I was thinking in the future I might stack it with another sm love or a thin juc with diamonds

Thanks for your reply! I do own a VCA sweet that I used to wear daily but don’t reach for it anymore.. it’s kind of that I think it would get caught in something , but I was thinking in the future I might stack it with another sm love or a thin juc with diamonds

I have two sweet bracelets that I stack (not together- I choose one or the other) with my classic and thin love. It is never an issue and very comfortable, no tangles. :smile:

It’s not a compromise; it’s your aesthetic and what looks proportionate to you and what you love! Have fun figuring it out! When you go back, I would suggest bringing or wearing the stuff you normally wear to see if it plays nicely with yout other daily pieces :biggrin:
You’re right! I’m glad I didn’t purchase the classic and juc regular since I can’t see it fitting my aesthetic! Will definitely bring a lot my daily pieces next time I go (:

• Love
Reactions: 880
I have a small love in RG. Sometimes I wear it on it’s own & sometimes with my DBTY. I’m hoping to add the small diamond JUC bracelet in the future (if Cartier can make my size!!). I love wearing it on its own (very elegant, chic), with my dbty (very pretty & feminine) & all three (playful, interesting). My Love is sentimental so I never take it off, but if I did I would sometimes wear it with my RG Rolex or SS Tudor watches. I’m sure it would even elevate an Apple Watch!
Whether you decide to stack or not in the future, it gives you options.
99069F9B-4127-45A9-AB78-01DD1AD51AC6.jpeg

I have a small love in RG. Sometimes I wear it on it’s own & sometimes with my DBTY. I’m hoping to add the small diamond JUC bracelet in the future (if Cartier can make my size!!). I love wearing it on its own (very elegant, chic), with my dbty (very pretty & feminine) & all three (playful, interesting). My Love is sentimental so I never take it off, but if I did I would sometimes wear it with my RG Rolex or SS Tudor watches. I’m sure it would even elevate an Apple Watch!
View attachment 4922275
The sm love looks perfect on you! I’m glad you enjoy it and I also am planning on stacking maybe a sm juc in the future (:

I have the classic and the thin Love with 6 diamonds. The diamonds are small but I like that they don't make it look like I have a chunk of gold on when I wear the classic and the thin together. That said I wear my classic alone from time to time but have never worn the thin alone.

View attachment 4922275
What size do you wear?

Hello Ladies! I previously wanted help deciding on which combination of bracelets I would buy (classic love and juc) and decided to put it off due to it being too much for my casual wear and daily life. I then wanted to get the love bracelet but after trying one on , it seemed a bit too chunky on me. All though I do love it, I’ve always preferred daintier pieces and never considered the sm love as I’ve seen comments saying how it’s an add on bracelet and that it looks like you’ve compromised / got what you can afford. Since the sm love would fit me better , I was wondering if I should get the one with 6 diamonds as it has a bling but the diamonds are very small/ not noticeable, and also since the price is close to the classic love , it (hopefully) won’t look like I tried to compromised? I also do like the sm since I feel like less people would recognize it and it would get less attention, rather the classic which I wouldn’t want people to stare/ comment on. It’s more “lowkey” I guess you could say. Let me know what you ladies think! Also I’m not planning on stacking since I prefer the look of one alone, though I now have lost my love for the classic and want to decide between the sm love with it without diamonds. I’ve also read about less scratches on the sm due to its surface area. I’m not sure about the patina since I’ve never seen it on an sm love but if anyone wears the sm love daily on its own I would love to see it! This will also be a forever piece for me and I plan on wearing it 24/7. Thank you!
I’m trying to decide between these two as well. I’m also looking for a more subtle, everyday bracelet like you are. More low key and doesn’t draw too much attention. If you don’t plan to stack then I’d vote for the one with diamonds since it has a little bling but I think the plain would be nice on its own as well. Those diamonds are tiny for the 2k price difference but it’s a really pretty bracelet. Both will stack well with other bracelets if you ever decided to in the future.

Reactions: Mm455
It looks great on you! What size is your wrist and did you try the size 16 bracelet when you purchased it? Just wondering how it fits because I think I’ll also need a size 15 (wrist measures about 13cm) but want to see if I could also fit a 16.
I’m about 13.5cm & the 15 was perfect. The 16 was too big on me. The only problem with getting a 15 love is if you want to stack with a JUC in the future, you really need a size 14 JUC which isn’t readily available right now

Last edited:
Reactions: elizapav