Cartier silk cord bracelets

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Thank you so much, popped into selfridges & got the dark grey one at last :yahoo:

2. Yay! I'm glad you managed to get it, it's a lovely colour and looks gorgeous on you :smile:

thewildraven likes this.
  3. Aw thank you that's really sweet of you :smile:xx

4. Anybody have the baby love bracelet in gold and ceramic with the two links on a cord I'm dying to see what it looks like irl [emoji173]️

5. I wear my white gold & ceramic trinity almost 24/7 and get the cord switched out every few months. My cord is in black. When I shower the cord gets cleaned also so it's no big deal. It doesn't fray as easily even when I stack it with my charm bracelets.

6. Do you have any pics of your cord bracelets being worn? Do you stack them together? Thanks

7. IMG_1478299644.185137.jpg Sorry for the poor lighting but here it is. I also have other cord bracelets that I can post later when I get back home. I'm wearing it with Tous pearl & silver bracelet and a Cruciani infinity bracelet. I've worn it with my Pandora charm bracelets and my vintage charm bracelets in the past and haven't had issues with fraying. What did fray it once in the past was a Velcro glove I wore that caught on it. But it wasn't a big deal because took it off and I carefully put a flame to it and it just burned off the light Frey and then switched the cord when I got to Cartier again like a month or so afterwards.

Susimoo and MahaM like this.
  8. Here's an old pic from my Instagram IMG_1478299996.882409.jpg

Bostonjetset and Zucnarf like this.
  9. Sorry for the bombardment of posts but here's another stack pic from my Instagram IMG_1478300116.282819.jpg

Zucnarf likes this.
  10. So cute! Thanks

LizFromMaine likes this.
  11. Here are 2 more of my cord bracelets. I stacked it with more Cruciani bracelets, a yellow gold Cartier baby love bracelet a Tous gold & pearl bracelet and some Victorian wedding bangles and an Art Deco bracelet. IMG_1478353211.956017.jpg

Susimoo likes this.
  12. image.jpeg Changed my cord to purple for the winter :smile:

13. I just love the ceramic with the white gold. Looks great on the purple cord [emoji1360]

14. Thank you :smile:

15. Silk cords bracelets..

IMG_1480508897.429546.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice