Cartier Santos 100 in Carbon Steel and Rose Gold

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
    [​IMG]

This is probably all i have to show you to grab your attention.
    At least, thats all that it took to grab mine.

At the reopening of Cartier at Dadeland Saks in Miami, this beauty caught my eye. I first stared at her through the glass, but after a couple glasses of champagne, she was too gorgeous to pass up trying on. And so I did... What a gorgeous watch. I already have my Ballon Bleu, in two tone. But its too dressy of a watch to wear on the daily. My daily watch is my Tank Chrono, but i think i want to retire it for a while. I really am just looking for any justification for this piece... its so lovely. My only problem is the cheapo strap. It doesnt feel cheap, after all its cartier! But its not croc, leather or even rubber, which can feel/look nice a la Audemars Piguet.

The watch I believe is about 9.600 USD. A bit expensive for the little amount of gold (or metal for that matter) when compared to my ballon bleu, which was less. What are your thoughts?

2. It's really unique looking !

No love for the roadster, as an alternative ?

3. Frankly i love the roadster, just as much as the santos!
    But just like the other Santos 100 models, they didnt stand out to me like this one did. Maybe its the black and rose gold :P Just so different than what Cartier normally does!

Do you know if the Santos 100 Bracelets are interchangeable like the roadster's?

4. [​IMG]

Here's another shot of the normal gold watch, which isnt as stunning but I even love the onyx cabochon instead of the typical sapphire!

5. I'm pretty sure they are ! :yes:

It's definitely not very traditional Cartier ! But you mentioned AP, wouldn't you rather save up for one of those ? :graucho:

6. Audemars Piguet :heart: haha thats going to take a whole lotta' savings!

7. ooh I like it! But im a big fan of the santos 100. I agree about the strap though, but maybe you could change it for another?

8. OMG! I absolutely love your watch! and I love how they re did Cartier there, that's where I bought my Roadster and I thought it was too small...now they are re doing handbags I hope it's nice because I loved Prada and Gucci across from each other but not anymore it seems!

9. Love the watch, congratulations

10. Love the rose gold and black, a real eye catcher.

11. love it but im just not too sure about the strap. i like the xl one that has a rubberish type strap instead of this one. but the rose and black look great together!

12. I love it

13. i love the watch..if only i can afford it

14. Amazing color. Love it!

15. congratulations ...
    Love it!