SA Recommendations!

Hello everyone, this is my first post!
I have only purchased Cartier while in Paris.
I live in Southern California. Does anyone have any SA recommendations for any of the Cartier stores in Los Angeles County or Orange County?
I am closest to South Coast Plaza.
I would really like to establish a connection with an SA as I have quite a few items on my wish list now!
Thank you!

Alice Chen at South Coast is the best!!!

Hello everyone, this is my first post!
I have only purchased Cartier while in Paris.
I live in Southern California. Does anyone have any SA recommendations for any of the Cartier stores in Los Angeles County or Orange County?
I am closest to South Coast Plaza.
I would really like to establish a connection with an SA as I have quite a few items on my wish list now!
Thank you!

Reactions: renrae
Does some have an SA they can recommend for Canada? It doesn’t matter which city since I will be doing a telephone order (no boutique in my city). Would appreciate if you could share their contact info. Thanks so much!

Does some have an SA they can recommend for Canada? It doesn’t matter which city since I will be doing a telephone order (no boutique in my city). Would appreciate if you could share their contact info. Thanks so much!
Gerardo Sialer at Yorkville Bloor is the best! He goes above and beyond and always makes sure you’re fully taken care of. I’ve shopped with Justin before and he’s never given me a cleaning kit but Gerardo on the other hand really makes sure that you have everything you need to maintain and care for your jewelry.

Hello, I'm planning to get a love bracelet but read that SAs can get commission rather than buying it myself online. Could you please share your California SA's contact? Thank you!