Cartier rolling rings - not the Trinity Ring

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help from Cartier lovers out there! Can you tell me if Cartier ever made a rolling ring (has 3 bands, just like the Trinity ring) in just white gold, with letters inscribed on one of the band that says "Trinity", "Amore", etc.? I saw one in a place that sells antique jeweleries, but Cartier said they no longer make those anymore. If someone can post a pic or let me know the price, that would be great! TIA!!

2. hmmm, not sure about just white gold. They do make a tri color one with "Les Must de Cartier" inscribed on it....

3. #3 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  4. Thanks Kittie LaRoche! This is the exact ring I saw! Glad to know that it is a limited edition piece.

If anyone else have any info on this ring, please LMK!! Thanks!

Cartier Or Amour et Trinity 01.jpg Cartier Or Amour et Trinity 02.jpg Cartier Or Amour et Trinity 03.jpg
  5. Xxxx
    Off topic. Please don't discuss selling here.

6. What a great looking ring! I hope you find it meowmeow :smile:

7. I know that Rachel Zoe had a paltinum roling ring, I think? It was all platinum or white gold, not sure

8. They used to make an all white gold one but discontinued it a few years ago I believe? I can't remember.

9. yes, they used to. i had an all white gold trinity, like the 'regular' one, but sold it again as the trinity wasn't for me. for rings I prefer H Stern.

also the WG ring was rather 'dark' and not as shiny as I would have liked.

10. Darn. I love the Trinity 3 gold, but an all white gold one would have been cool!