cartier roadster vs chopard happy sport

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  2. I like the Cartier a lot better. I don't have a reason, just personal taste I guess.

3. definitely the cartier! Also just personal taste preference. with the roadster you also have the choice of the SS band and switching to the black band that comes with it or purchasing other bands...

4. Cartier all the way!

5. I prefer the Cartier because of the s/s band but I love the floating diamonds inside the Chopard!

6. I prefer the Roadster to the Happy Sport pictured. I do love the Chopard Happy Sport but the one with the metal band (and diamond bezel).

7. The Roadster. It seems to have more substance than the happy sport you pictured.

8. Chopard Happy Sport....I don't like the Roadster. Maybe you should come out with a list of what you like and don't like about both watches to compare. I also noticed that many Americans love Cartiers.

9. Cartier. I think the Roadster is a nicer looking watch and is more of a classic.

10. Cartier!

11. #11 Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  12. RRRRRRRoadster! Sporty and you can interchange a Satin or lizard strap!