Cartier Roadster vs Ballon Bleu (pics included)

2style

Jan 20, 2010
Hey everyone! I need your advice on Cartier watches....Roadster vs. Ballon Bleu. Which one do you'll think looks better on me? It will be a casual everyday watch. I really love both of them, but my DH said only one, so I'm totally confused. Any comments would be greatly appreciated....thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 5,300
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 3,036
  • IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 3,302
Last edited:
I HAVE a Cartier Roadster SS with pink face and I LOVE my!!
Your pictures are not showing up by the way ;)
Anyway, if your Ballon Bleu is the smaller size it may not have date face, which I find it very important to me to have on the watch.
I am loving the Ballon Bleu design too but I'd want to have it in the larger size so the date function is available!

I also have the Roadster with pink face. I've been getting an education on Ballon Bleu. My SA told me this morning that they're doing away with the quartz because more people are asking for and purchasing the automatic. Which one are you thinking about? I like the medium size Ballon Bleu.

in the pic of the two side by side on your wrist, I like the roadster better. but then based on the individual pictures, I like the ballon bleu better...

so either will be beautiful! but I think I'm leaning toward the ballon bleu....

I hope I am not offending you, but I personally think both watches are too big on you, especially the ballon bleu. I personally think something like Louis Cartier suits you better, but then again, everyone has different taste.