Cartier Roadster purple MOP or JLC Reverso diamonds???

Aug 19, 2013
Hi ladies,
I really need your help as i can't decide! I'm torn between the discontinued Cartier Roadster with the rare purple MOP face and a ladies size JLC Reverso steel with diamonds on both sides of the face.
I will get both anyway sometime, but which one would you choose now? The roadster may be a little bit pricier than the Reverso, which is a really good deal.

Here are pics of both:

http://clockmaker.com.au/w/k3132.html

http://www.beverlyhillswatch.com/ca...her-of-pearl-dial-quartz-w6206007-wwhacp.html

Thank you all for your input! :smile:

Ladies - I am so sad...my offer was accepted and the sales person changed the price in their online shop - what I didn't knew they would do and so by the time I got their email the watch has already been sold!!! Of course at the new price it was a total bargain. I am so so sad and don't know what to think now. I just cried even when this is maybe overreacting, but...
This was an absolute dream watch and the 2 others on the whole internet are 20-30% more.
I was so excited...

Ladies - I am so sad...my offer was accepted and the sales person changed the price in their online shop - what I didn't knew they would do and so by the time I got their email the watch has already been sold!!! Of course at the new price it was a total bargain. I am so so sad and don't know what to think now. I just cried even when this is maybe overreacting, but...
This was an absolute dream watch and the 2 others on the whole internet are 20-30% more.
I was so excited...
That is rediculous! They should sell you a different watch at a greater discount! I would be heart broken too- that almost happened to me with my BB even though I put a deposit down. Maybe ask them?

Yes it is!!!! Do someone else got the watch at the price I suggested only because I thought we would make the purchase like it always goes when requesting a watch from chrono24 website. Send you an invoice and end all listings or remove it from the online shop! I've never had that someone went ahead changing the price in their online shop for everyone else to buy...and I only was late about 20 min...because I was having lunch an wasn't looking at my phone the whole time, since I didn't expect that.
I told the sales person this was ridiculous, but he only said the watch is sold and he couldn't do anything about it anymore...I already offered him to pay full price, since I was first in my opinion...but of course no...I'm heartbroken...since it was such a steal for this beauty, not to forget for a Jaeger le Coultre! The watch was as new with box and papers for only 2.950 EUE which is currently about 4.000 $.
I will never find one like this again...because it also was the reverse lady floral version...very rare.
They do have another one, but without papers and I don't buy preowned without papers - too risky in my opinion.

Reactions: KeyWest