Cartier ring weight...

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Hmm..i noticed when we were in cartier, that my DY metro cable ring with yellow sapphire was a lot heavier than the cartier love ring and the trinity ring...i chose the cartier trinity ring because its heavier than the love ring thus worth more the price...the cartier love ring much as its cute was so light...has this been like this even before? Or are they lessening the gold content? Nonetheless i love my new cartier trinity ring! Until now, i cant help staring at it...

Hmm..i noticed when we were in cartier, that my DY metro cable ring with yellow sapphire was a lot heavier than the cartier love ring and the trinity ring...i chose the cartier trinity ring because its heavier than the love ring thus worth more the price...the cartier love ring much as its cute was so light...has this been like this even before? Or are they lessening the gold content? Nonetheless i love my new cartier trinity ring! Until now, i cant help staring at it...

I don't know if that's a fair comparison bc of the stone weight that the Cartier does not have?

I agree with Lvoeletters- you are comparing two different metals- sterling and 18k gold, one has gemstones in it which increases the weight of your DY. the Cartier is a plain YG band.

congrats on your trinity ring, both the love and trinity are very classic. enjoy :biggrin: