Cartier reveal!

rachelsmith16

Jan 18, 2014
Hey. Very excited for this post.
Recently got the yellow gold cartier love bracelet for my sweet 16. I have wanted one since I was 12 and it means so much to me since it was my grandmothers from 1984 - and she gave it to me! Barely a scratch :smile: here it is! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407659047.842425.jpg

And here is the stack I want to wear. Waiting to purchase h clic clac in white. What do you think about the stack?

Last edited:

blumster

Jan 2, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I love that it was your grandmas- my lovelies from my two grandmothers are the most special pieces I have!! Enjoy in good health and Happy sweet 16!

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
Hey. Very excited for this post.
Recently got the yellow gold cartier love bracelet for my sweet 16. I have wanted one since I was 12 and it means so much to me since it was my grandmothers from 1984 - and she gave it to me! Barely a scratch :smile: here it is! View attachment 2714243

And here is the stack I want to wear. Waiting to purchase h clic clac in white. What do you think about the stack?
love this! this is EXACTLY what I hope to do one day, pass down the bracelet...the great thing is since you did receive it younger, ( i bought mine as a love me/graduation gift to myself lol) it gets to travel with you for all the major milestones of your life. treat it well and enjoy!

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Happy birthday and congratulations on your stunning bracelet! The fact that it belonged to your grandmother makes it even more special.