Cartier reveal!

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So, the first stop on the cruise was Nassau, Bahamas. I headed with high hopes to the Cartier boutique. It was pretty small, part of a bigger store. I asked about the Love bracelet, and the only one they had was one with diamonds, so my hopes were dashed. I tried on the Tank Solo watch, but no heart singing, so we left.

The next stop was St. Thomas, off I go again to the next Cartier boutique. This one was much bigger, and when I asked about the bracelet, she tried the sizer on me, I said I thought I was a 17, and that I was interested in seeing both the pink and the yellow gold. The SA went out back and got both for me to try on.

I tried one on each hand. It was obvious right away that the pink didn't suit me. It was beautiful, but just not good on my skin. The yellow though, just felt so perfect on me. I loved it, it felt like it should be there. Not too big, not too small, so pretty.

I'm definitely wearing it larger than a lot of ladies, but I love it this way. I can rotate it, and slide it up my arm a bit to rest if I'm doing something that could ding it.

This was a gift from my Mom, which is so generous of her, but she said that she would have liked to have had a bracelet like that, and she wants me to have it, I've done a lot for her, yada yada. I'm so appreciative, I keep telling her that.

My little darling waited fairly impatiently in her stroller, and was comped a ring pop out of the deal. :biggrin:

Price - They started at $3600 (retail is $3950) and we got down to $3400. With the additional savings of 6.75% tax in my state, I feel like we did pretty good.

So, I asked them to tighten it, since it originally went on just as a try on, they did so, I got my two boxes, cert, reciept, and we headed to the beach for the rest of the day!

Thanks for reading, I know y'all have seen lots of these.

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 956