Cartier return

Tatti_

Dec 25, 2018
Last Saturday I bought the diamants lègers necklace in WG unfortunatley it seems I'm allergic to WG. :sad: I can not wear the necklace without getting a rash. I'm so sad and I never had that before with any pieces of jewelry even WG!

So I want to return the necklace in YG or something else. Do you think cartier will let me return? Or give me my money back? My cartier wishlist is long. :lol:

Oh I'm so sorry that I post in the wrong forum. :eek:I did not see it when I was posting this topic! Mods can you please put this in the right forum? Thank you!

@Addy or @jburgh or @Swanky
Last Saturday I bought the diamants lègers necklace in WG unfortunatley it seems I'm allergic to WG. :sad: I can not wear the necklace without getting a rash. I'm so sad and I never had that before with any pieces of jewelry even WG!

So I want to return the necklace in YG or something else. Do you think cartier will let me return? Or give me my money back? My cartier wishlist is long. :lol:

Oh I'm so sorry that I post in the wrong forum. :eek:I did not see it when I was posting this topic! Mods can you please put this in the right forum? Thank you!

Do you know if I can get my money back? I'm not sure if I want to exchange in YG. Because maybe I'm allergic to... I frist want to make an allergictest because it is a lot of money and than come back für another piece.
Now I'm wearing a silver necklace with no reaction from my skin at all. I'm so sad.
If I can't get my money back I hope my skin like the YG.

Do you know if I can get my money back? I'm not sure if I want to exchange in YG. Because maybe I'm allergic to... I frist want to make an allergictest because it is a lot of money and than come back für another piece.
Now I'm wearing a silver necklace with no reaction from my skin at all. I'm so sad.
If I can't get my money back I hope my skin like the YG.

I'm not sure if each boutique is the same but at mine it says "exchange only" and I did exchange no problem.