Cartier red card??

Yes, it is still available. It is 0% for 12 mos-and you make equal payments monthly for 12 mos (think SA said 12 mos offer is for purchases 2,500 USD and above, you can double-check).
Yes that amount sounds right to me. Anything below the threshold is deferred interest for 6 months versus 12. Please keep in mind that it is deferred interest so if you don’t pay off the balance within the 6 or 12 month time frame you will have to pay the interest from the time of purchase. Yikes!! Also the minimum payment will not get you to the balance within the allotted time frame.

Yes that amount sounds right to me. Anything below the threshold is deferred interest for 6 months versus 12. Please keep in mind that it is deferred interest so if you don’t pay off the balance within the 6 or 12 month time frame you will have to pay the interest from the time of purchase. Yikes!! Also the minimum payment will not get you to the balance within the allotted time frame.
It’s the same with other credit cards as well. Do some simple math and pay above minimum or even pay it off before the time frame provided.

It’s the same with other credit cards as well. Do some simple math and pay above minimum or even pay it off before the time frame provided.
Thanks so much for suggesting to do simple math...I was just giving details on the card should anyone wish to know more. Perhaps there would have been some thought that this card would calculate monthly payments accordingly to fit within the deferred interest timeline.