Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Hey ladies, sorry if this has already been asked/answered but do you know how often the price of the regular yellow gold love bracelet increases? I have the option to get it for christmas this year but i kind of wanted it as a 25th birthday present which would be in almost 2 years, so would it make much of a difference if the price increased by then? Also if anyone knows how much that bracelet used to go for in the past years that would be amazing, i tried looking up it’s price history to see if i can find a pattern in when it would increase and i couldnt find anything.
Hope this helps ~
For reference ~ I purchased my bracelet 7 years ago and in 7 years it has increased $500. I purchased the cuff 5 or 6 years ago and it increased $50. The trinity ring I purchased a few years back decreased $240! So I'd say you are possibly looking at $500 increase at most, if at all. I could be totally wrong but with the economy and pandemic I don't see prices being raised significantly, or at all. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: icedcoffee