Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

BellaBoo,

what size did you order, and what is your wrist size. I was thinking about getting one but the stores are too far away for me to try on. Oh and what did you get, white gold or yellow gold?

Just an FYI- I called Neimans to inquire about pricing for a Love bracelet when the SA informed they are having a price increase come Monday. I think it came out to 8% or something similar. I went ahead and ordered my bracelet early (was going to wait another month). I hope I chose the right size!!! Great thing is that I got it for $3600 flat (no tax/shipping) since there is no NM in my state. Wahoo :yahoo:

I am going to call today.. and I will post what they say.....

I may go for rose gold.. since its so unique too.

I have been sized twice.. first time I was told I was a 16 which is the smallest size available... then I lose weight.. and 2 years later I am told I am a 17. I don't know what to do...lol

Ok, I ordered a yellow gold size 16. My wrist is 6" and the SA advised me to go with the 16 saying it measures 6.5" and would be a good fit and it's comfortable since it is oblong shaped. I sure hope she is right b/c I don't want to have to exchange it by mail. It will arrive tomorrow (saturday). She also got me 6 mos no interest financing on my NM card which is good too. I will post pics tomorrow when it arrives.

The rose gold is very pretty, but it really depends on your skin tone. I wear a turquoise green bracelet everyday and chose the yellow gold b/c I think the contrast will be nice. I will let you know more about the sizing when it arrives tomorrow. I am having second thoughts about the size I ordered b/c I don't want to outgrow it. I have wanted this bracelet for so long. Has anyone heard anything more about the price increase?

Tis True...

Just got off the phone with the Cartier in Short Hills Mall.

Price increase on September 1st, 2008. Store Wide.. entire line.. Watches included.

Sooo you have 3 days to get your bracelet and anything else you wanna get.

I am still sittin here on the fence.... Do I get it or not... Do I get yellow or rose.. Grrrr...

Today is the only day I can go... Since I have plans all day Sat & Sunday.

didn't cartier just have a price increase? i am getting so frustrated i really wanted to get a new piece of jewelry!! so vuittonslover you said your 100% positive?